If you’re looking for a chiropractor in the Wellington region, here is our approach and how we can help you:
How we work
Your nervous system adapts you to your external and internal environment. To function properly it needs three things.
- Afferentation: That is messages coming in from your joints, muscles, sight, sound, taste, smell, balance and hearing.
- Oxygen: Good lung function which needs good movement of your chest.
- Nutrition: The right balance of protein, carbohydrates, fats and oils.
How we examine
- Chiropractic palpation and range of motion
- Orthopaedic and neurological test
- Kinesiological muscle testing with functional neurology
- Paediatric exams
- Chirodontic (Dental & Chiropractic)
How we administer care
- Adjustments – spine & extremities – manual, drop-assist, activator
- Soft tissue therapy
- Injury rehabilitation
- Neurological evaluation/rehabilitation
- Nutritional evaluation, recommendation and advice
- Applied Kinesiology therapies
Clinic Attire and Hygiene
To make the visits for the patients after you more pleasant, would you please observe the following:
If you are coming to the Clinic from work and it has been a hot day or you are wearing soiled or heavy clothing, please bathe or shower before coming to the clinic.
- Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing (or exercise attire) to your appointment. If you wish to change at the clinic, we have cubicles available.
- Make sure to remove your belt, shoes and any items from your pockets and leave them in the changing rooms.
Thank you for your co-operation.