How we workYour nervous system adapts you to your external and internal environment. To function properly it needs three things.
- Afferentation: That is messages coming in from your joints, muscles, sight, sound, taste, smell, balance and hearing.
- Oxygen: Good lung function which needs good movement of your chest.
- Nutrition: The right balance of protein, carbohydrates, fats and oils.
How we examine
- Chiropractic palpation and range of motion
- Orthopaedic and neurological test
- Kinesiological muscle testing with functional neurology
- Paediatric exams
- Chirodontic (Dental & Chiropractic)
How we administer care
- Adjustments – spine & extremities – manual, drop-assist, activator
- Soft tissue therapy
- Injury rehabilitation
- Neurological evaluation/rehabilitation
- Nutritional evaluation, recommendation and advice
Clinic Attire and HygieneTo make the visits for the patients after you more pleasant, would you please observe the following: If you are coming to the Clinic from work and it has been a hot day or you are wearing soiled or heavy clothing, please bathe or shower before coming to the clinic.
- Men: Please remove all clothing from the waist up. Empty pockets of all hard objects.
- Women: Change into a gown provided, leaving only underpants beneath. It does up at the back, and return it to the shute when finished. Appropriate athletic clothing is fine if preferred.